Fall 2018 Registration Has Begun!
We are excited to unveil a new Art School website and online registration system starting with the Fall 2018 semester. Please follow the instructions below. If you wish to register for remaining Summer 2018 classes, please use the links on the left side of this page as you have in the past.
Instructions for Online Registration for Fall 2018
1. Visit https://www.thecontemporaryaustin.org/courses/
2. Browse our new Course Listings page. Utilize the filters at the top of the page according to age group and medium. Click on the course you are interested in.
3. From the course's info page, click the class dates you want (highlighted in blue). You will now be taken to our new registration processing system, Active Network.
4. Add classes to your cart by clicking the "ADD" button below the class listing. To find additional classes, you can return to the Course Listing page or use the filters on the Active Network site. Once you've added all of the classes you want, click "continue" to proceed.
5. The Active registration system will walk you through the rest of the process.
NOTE: Most users will need to create a new account, as previous Art School accounts will not transfer to our new system. If you've ever registered your email with Active Network (their system is frequently used for sports camps, marathons, etc), you may be prompted to enter a password. There is a "forgot password" reset link in case you need help accessing your previous account.
6. Continue filling out the registration form.
7. Complete the registration process by signing the required waivers and completing your payment information.
8. If this is your first time using Active Network, you will be asked to provide a password for your new account.
9. You will receive an emailed confirmation and receipt once registration is complete.
Adult Classes: Weekdays, Evenings, and Weekends
Kids' Classes: Saturdays and Sundays, and Week-long Camps in the Summer
Medical Release Form available here